Things that happen when I get back home after a long tour.
- •I stay off socials for a few days.And then people think something happened to me. There's a lot of "Are you ok?" and "What's wrong Seb?". But I'm fine. I just gravitate a bit less around my phone. And sometimes forget it in the couch cushions.
- •I change a lot of diapers.I guess it's my turn 💩
- •My wife can't sleep.She's not used to having me in bed anymore. She moves a lot, then I move... 😴
- •It's the perfect time to make plans with friends!But I don't... I'm not home a lot and I love not having a schedule. And then right before leaving again I try to get together with everyone I know at once.
- •I answer the question "How was the tour?" every time I see someone.Comes with the job...!
- •My daughter is totally different.She's 2. Things move fast at that age.
- •I try to be a normal.I'm getting good at it.