$25M WORTH OF COCAINE
300 Kilos with a street value of 75K-100K each.
- •It was the early 90's and sweltering hot in Houston.
- •We had been working this deal for 18 months, with credible information that the bust would go down today.
- •I stepped out of the shower, slipped on a suit, grabbed a cup of coffee, and hit the streets.
- •The super high humidity, coupled with a hot cup of coffee, and just a "tad" of adrenaline flowing through my veins, had my suit as damp as the shower, before I even made it to the car.
- •I slipped off my coat, loosened my tie and headed down to the coast, where our informant believed a large shipment of cocaine would be arriving in sealed containers on a cargo ship.
- •With a variety of teams and task force in place, we waited patiently for the arrival of the ship.
- •In a few hours, all of our hard work came to fruition... we raided the ship, secured and confiscated the evidence, and started the processes for arrest warrants.
- •When all was said and done, we were sitting on over $25M dollars in cocaine, and a half-dozen major arrest warrants.
- •Some pretty heavy hitters were tracked and arrested, and the justice games began.
- •And this is where the story gets personal...
- •Stay tuned for the next li.st in this story.
- •(c) JackMason™