HOW WE GOT JENNY AND JOHNNY BACK PART 4
How open is an open mind?
- •John McCormick 6'4 / 240, briskly shook my right hand, while placing his left hand firmly on my right shoulder.... "Good to see you Jack", he stated with a broad smile across his face... "This is Sam Rayford, and I think he can help you find your missing girl".
- •Sam Rayford was lean and weathered; sort of resembled Tom Skerritt. He stepped forward to shake my hand and said, "Do you have an open mind?".
- •As we all took our seats, John began to explain that Sam had a special ability for locating missing victims, both dead and alive. That he was a psychic who had been working with the FBI for just over two years, and had helped to solve 17 cases.
- •I will have to admit that at this point I was quite skeptical, but in a short amount of time, Sam truly opened my mind.
- •With time running out, and not a second to lose, I followed John's instructions and pulled my office door shut, told my secretary to hold my calls, and dimmed my office lights.Sam asked a few questions about Jenny and the suspect, and then stated that he was ready to begin.
- •Sam sat quietly in his chair and closed his eyes...
- •Stay tuned for How We Got Jenny and Johnny Back Part 5.
- •(c) JackMason™