HOW WE GOT JENNY AND JOHNNY BACK PART 5
Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick
- •After taking a few deep breaths, and with eyes still closed, Sam began to describe a small, unfurnished, one bedroom apartment, as if he were walking from room to room.
- •He was positive that Jenny was being kept, restrained and sedated, inside the bedroom closet.
- •I wanted to ask questions, but not fully understanding how this process worked, I didn't want to speak, and possibly lose the connection he seemed to have with her potential location.
- •And then he opened his eyes... He seemed anxious, and stated, "You need to get to her soon".
- •That was my cue to begin asking a series of investigative questions...
- •What is the apartment number... He didn't know.
- •Where is the apartment located.. He didn't know.
- •And just about the time I thought I was watching a carnie scam, he blurted out "I can see the suspect... He's driving a tan van, and I can see rope, duct tape, and a shovel... I think he's heading toward the apartment now".
- •I asked him for a location on the van, and he told me to hold on, that he would get me the name from a street sign.
- •A few more seconds, and he had the street name, and the direction the van was traveling.
- •With fingers crossed, I called for a patrol car in the vicinity, to see if they could locate the vehicle... and within a few minutes, a patrolman radioed that he had the vehicle in sight, and was requesting backup to make a felony traffic stop.
- •Stay tuned for How We Got Jenny and Johnny Back Part 6.
- •(c) JackMason™