Already on li.st? Open in app.
Link to the list 👉🏻 http://www.popsugar.com/love/Reading-Challenge-2016-39126431 Plus what I've finished so far....📖📚
I've never been put under so I had no idea what to expect....
- •"Mom I swear I'm fine, will you please take me to get my nails fixed"
- •"Seriously? Why won't you take me to work I'm FINE"
- •[text to mom since she can't understand me] "French vanilla ice cream, no vanilla bean 😖"
Books I've read so far in 2016
- 1.Nadia Knows BestBy Jill Mansell 4/5🌟
- 2.The GrownUpBy Gillian Flynn 3/5 🌟
- 3.Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar ChildrenBy Ransom Riggs 3/5🌟
In reverse chronological order...
- •80's teen at work
- •Tom Cruise Risky Business in college
- •80's Aerobics Dancer
This has turned into more of a "Random Quirks I Have" list....
- •Logic PuzzlesWho doesn't love a good brain teaser
- •Reading trivia about a movie after watching said movieI will always always ALWAYS go to IMDB after watching a movie just so I can read the trivia facts listed for it (did I mention my love of trivia?)
- •Go above and beyond 6 degrees of separationIn high school when I was really bored in class, or had a sub, I would see how many actors and movies I could link during that period. I would normally get through a good 2 pages, front and back
The work grind would be more enjoyable
- •A voicemail for outside calls and a voicemail for inner office callsObviously the outside calls would be polite, inner office would be like "Seriously, just hang up and email me"
- •EmojisMy Side-Eye one would be used a lot. 😒 Along with this "Did you really just say that?" winning combo 😐😑😐
- •A swear jar!If I had one of those for everyone my college loans would be paid in FULL. Then again I would also have to add money and I would be broke....damnit 💸💰💸💰💸💰💸💰💸💰💸💰💸💰💸💰💸
- •Cat vs TurtleThis is what happens when the turtle is too big for the sink when it's Turtle Tank Cleaning Time
- •OCMDMy home away from home. Take me baaaaaccckkkk 😩
- •Cinnamon, the Kitchen Aid and newest member of the familyI fought my sister and brother-in-law for it because it was such an awesome deal. My sister threatened to call our mom, it was a big thing in the middle of the QVC Outlet store.