These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... I've always wanted to do that!
- •Waking up early on a SaturdayThe day feels more productive when I can wake up early and get stuff done! It's satisfying to accomplish so much and then realize it's only 10am.
- •Sleeping in on rainy Saturday morningsNot every Saturday can be productive, but it's fun to wake up and hear the rain on a grey day.
- •Walking around a bookstoreI love discovering new authors I would have never thought to read. You can't get the same satisfaction of picking up a random book from a website.
- •Sitting and cross stitching all dayI'm secretly an old lady. I love cross stitching. It's organized, it's calming, plus the end result is always worth it.
- •Sitting and reading all dayThere's a reason books are referred to as the portal to another world. They're magical ✨
- •Disney Pandora StationIt's my guilty pleasure. I love listening to Disney songs, if I could I would all day everyday.
- •Watching movies with my dadThat's our thing. We've watched movies together since I was a baby. We go back and forth with movie trivia all the time.
- •Random TriviaI'm fascinated by trivia. I love to learn new things. One can never have too much knowledge and it's good to have a conversation starter in your back pocket.