Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •DessertIf you get stuck with/volunteer for dessert course in Restaurant Wars, get ready to be called the eff out. Even if you brag about how you've worked under a pastry chef and it's your grandma's recipe and you won an award for it. They won't like it.
- •RisottoThere's a reason they call it the risotto curse. Just don't do it. You never have time to cook it properly. You're a chef you should know this.
- •PastaYou probably don't have time to actually make pasta, but they will light you up if you buy pre-made pasta.
- •Sous vide anythingBasically no one ever does it right. A lot of the time people use it as a last resort for tough meat and that doesn't help. Leave the science to the scientists. And Richard Blais.
- 1.Shrine of the Silver Monkey (why was this difficult?)It's legit 3 pieces that are so obvious but no one can handle that shit.
- 2.The Dark Forest (actual hardest)Ok so you had to either reach into the tree to find the key and hit it on a door or something or break down the wall into the mine shaft. But there could be Temple Spirits so protect ya neck!
- 3.The Room of the Ancient WarriorsThe player had to try on each set of armor and pull the levers down to see if it was the right one. But a lot of times a Temple Guard would hide behind the right one and grab you and that anxiety would have killed me.