TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
I'm first generation South Asian American, so anything that we could share is interesting
- •Three's CompanyGood 'ole slapstick-esque humor. Wholesome.
- •Married With ChildrenMy dad would awkwardly fast forward all the heavy "sexual content" making it worse... Needless to say, we barely watched much of the show.
- •The Travel Channel"Why go anywhere when we can learn about it right here at home!"... They said.
- •Unsolved mysteriesEnjoyed the drama
- •DatelineEnjoyed the drama
- •The Price is RightNo explanation needed!