Shows I am watching currently
I watch entirely too much television. So much. But here's the things I'm working through at the moment.
- •Last Week TonightIt's my sanity
- •Luke CageI've only watched the first episode but I liked it. I've just been mentally preoccupied so fluff tv has been my go-to
- •Masterchef AustraliaI've made two lists and this has been in both of them it's kind of a thing right now
- •Meet the PressMy adoration and respect for Tim Russert actually changed the direction of my life and I haven't missed a week in 11 years
- •Rupaul's Drag Race All StarsI love these queens. Love.
- •The Great British Bake OffIt's the most perfect show
- •The West WingI've already watched most of the series but I am rewatching alongside The West Wing Weekly podcast. What's next?
- •SpeechlessMinnie Driver is great and I feel like the show is both really honest and hilarious
- •I want to start Atlanta and Insecure soon. Any other suggestions?