Already on li.st? Open in app.
Thanks for the suggestion, @LevNovak! I'm going to make this a collaborative list. I will also add to it as I think of more and as I discover new music. This first instalment is the first 65 bands and artists that came to mind upon being asked, in no particular order.
- 1.PalaceThe song "Bitter" hooked me immediately. Moody, indie band from the UK. Very catchy.
- 2.Clap Your Hands Say YeahFun, indie rock. "The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth," is THE jam. I think it's impossible to feel sad when you have that song playing.
- 3.Drab MajestySynth Goth Pop. This androgynous duo create songs that sound like they are straight out of the 80s but with better quality production. For fans of The Cure and Kraftwork. "Too Soon To Tell," "The Foyer" and "39 by Design" are good introductory tracks. Their live performances ("demonstrations") are a must-see.
- •Keep up with my work out routine.Since coming home from my last tour i have been working out regularly and walking more. It has made me feel really great and I look forward to maintaining this lifestyle change.
- •Cook more.I love to cook, so why do I go out to eat so much? I would love to save money, know exactly what is in what I consume and learn new recipes this year.
- •Continue writing and progress my current projects2016 was a great year of personal growth in terms of figuring out what I wanted to do with my life now and what I feel passionate about. I have wrote five scripts and am in the process of getting my first feature into production. I hope to keep up this momentum and continue strengthening my skills.
I think this is pretty self-explanatory. I want to look like a regal general of a small army, and this would be a list of dogs I would consider to help me lead said-army of relatively small humans.
- •Great Pyrenees
- •Afghan Hound