5 reasons Why Stranger Things is The best Thing Currently on Netflix
- 1.SuspenseWatching this show has me scared and wanting to know the answers.
- 2.ActingI usually hate child acting. There's few acceptions including this show. The kids are the main focus and should be. Winona Ryder is great and conveys the feeling of losing a child
- 3.StoryFrom the cold open to the 8th episodes credits I was glued to my seat. The way the duffer brothers write and direct this series creates the illusion that you are part of the story.
- 4.SettingWith almost a twin peaks vibe. Creating the idea that a small town is rattled when a child turns up missing. Taking place in the eighties the show has references and synth music to put you in the 80's.
- 5.CharactersEvery character is fleshed out. There is no dump of exposition it is told through flashbacks or small pieces of conversation.