TV shows I Love(d).
In no particular order. In progress.
- 1.Bojack HorsemanMost depressing, realest show ever. No show has done a better of putting my vaguest feelings into words.
- 2.Death Note.Because L.
- 3.Orphan BlackTatiana is a goddess.
- 4.You're the WorstFunny and real and relatable. Also, good to know there are other terrible people out there.
- 5.FleabagShort but oh so amazing. The acting is real and the end is almost heartbreaking before it gets slightly better...hmm, I think I have a type.
- 6.Fullmetal Alchemist BrotherhoodLOVE. It's simply perfect.
- 7.Shouwa Genroku Rakugo ShinjuuI have too much love for this show. Beautiful animation, amazing characters, fantastic, moving story and rakugo. Perfect.
- 8.Brooklyn 99I am in awe of this show. Funny, woke and smart. The characters all make you care. What else do we need?
- 9.One Punch ManGreat comedy, characters and animation.