TV shows I Love(d).
In no particular order. In progress.
- •Bojack HorsemanMost depressing, realest show ever. No show has done a better of putting my vaguest feelings into words.
- •Death Note.Because L.
- •Orphan BlackTatiana is a goddess.
- •You're the WorstFunny and real and relatable. Also, good to know there are other terrible people out there.
- •FleabagShort but oh so amazing. The acting is real and the end is almost heartbreaking before it gets slightly better...hmm, I think I have a type.
- •Fullmetal Alchemist BrotherhoodLOVE. It's simply perfect.
- •Shouwa Genroku Rakugo ShinjuuI have too much love for this show. Beautiful animation, amazing characters, fantastic, moving story and rakugo. Perfect.
- •Brooklyn 99I am in awe of this show. Funny, woke and smart. The characters all make you care. What else do we need?
- •One Punch ManGreat comedy, characters and animation.