Already on li.st? Open in app.
Celebrity Makeup Artist Colleen Runne, recently showed The Sephora PRO Team how to get this glowing look in a master class. Read on to find our favorite beauty tricks from the seminar.
- 1.PREP “Prep the skin. I love the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream. For tired skin, Kate Somerville’s DermalQuench Liquid Lift is amazing. It’s like an oxygen facial. I use it every morning.” —Colleen Runne
- 2.PRIME “Next, apply your primer. My obsession is the BURBERRY Fresh Glow Nude Radiance, and for a darker skin tone, Golden Radiance.” —Colleen Runne
- 3.FOUNDATION “Apply foundation with a damp beautyblender. I like using a damp base sponge because it sheers the makeup down, it won’t make it really heavy.” —Colleen Runne
When it comes to fragrance, some of us prefer scents that aren’t overly feminine or masculine. We picked five that feel modern and palatable to all—no gender labels necessary.
- •Calvin Klein CK2Back in the ’90s, Calvin Klein made a splash with ck one. They’re back at it with this contemporary twist—balancing woody and fresh notes, and housed in a bottle with a futuristic feel.
- •CLEAN Reserve Sueded OudThis luxurious, woody musk from a brand known for its sustainable and eco-friendly outlook taps into the intrinsic human desire to get back to nature and discover our truest selves.
- •Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Pure PerfumeAn energizing combination of blood orange, jasmine, and sandalwood notes evoke maybe the most perfect morning ever: an alfresco breakfast at sunrise with a beautiful ocean view.
Get out of that sticky spray booth! These DIY tanners are the new gold standard. We’re the third rock from the sun, and we want our skin to look it—without the damage, of course. Before you book an awkward spray tan with a stranger, check out these more innovative ways to catch a DIY beautiful golden tan this summer.
- •SLOW AND STEADYIf your natural skintone is particularly fair, then you might want to ease into the bronze age. First Aid Beauty’s new Slow Glow Gradual Self-Tanning Moisturizer lets you build your tone with up to three to four days of continuous use. Your patience pays off, because not only will you be glowing from head to toe (you can use it on your face, too!) but your skin will also be nourished with coconut oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera.
- •ONE-STEP WONDERWhen you’re on a long vacation, you want to keep your bag light. The problem? Most tanning routines include exfoliating with a body scrub, rubbing on tanning lotion, and then finishing with moisturizer. So your road-trip tote has more room for snacks, tarte has combined all three steps in one. Its revamped Brazilliance formula rubs away dead skin cells while simultaneously warming up your complexion and softening skin. Plus, it comes with a handy mitt for seamless application.
- •OIL TANNED UPFans of Josie Maran’s argan oil line will love every last drop of her new Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil. She’s also cracked open a few coconuts and blended its water into the mix so it’s extra hydrating. To make this oft-uncomfortable tanning experience a touch more pleasurable, the oil comes accompanied with an extra-plush black mitt that will never look stained from prior uses.
There are a few things you can do to keep cool this summer: lounge in the shade, wear cute shorts, and keep a face mist close by. The latest face mists keep your skin happy and healthy with every burst. Meet the five new sprays we can’t get enough of this summer.
- •LIFT OFFGet the contoured look even on makeup-free days. Dr. Jart+ Liftra Contour Fixer visibly lifts and tightens skin with every spritz. Skin looks firmer, and you probably feel happier.
- •HYPER ACTIVEGroggy mornings call for Ole Henriksen’s Truth Facial Water. Spritz on skin, and get a burst of its energizing citrus tonic. Mandarin, green tea, and pomegranate unite for the ultimate dose of dewiness. Keep it close by during those 3pm slumps.
- •SLICK MOVEThink all face mists impart a dewy finish? boscia’s here to make you think twice. Its White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray delivers a mattifying effect, visibly minimizes pores, and locks makeup in place.