LAW & ORDER DISTRICT ATTORNEYS, RANKED
In honor of the late Fred Dalton Thompson.
- 1.Adam Schiff.No contest. In a L&O character fantasy draft, he might well be second pick after Briscoe.
- 2.Jack McCoySmartest decision of latter-era L&O was to promote Jack and force him to have to supervise a younger version of himself. I only wish the show lasted longer with the Cutter/Rubirosa/McCoy trinity.
- 3.Arthur BranchSolid rebound after the Lewin fiasco. Giving Jack a philosophical opponent he had to respect made for an interesting dynamic.
- 4.Alfred WentworthOnly in one episode (the pilot made for cbs), but still light years ahead of Lewin.
- 5.Nora LewinNeither Dianne Wiest nor the writers seemed to have any idea why she was there.