Books I Have Read More Than Once
It's fairly rare that I re-read a book so:
- •Jane EyreForever jealous of her blazing self-respect
- •EnchantmentBy Orson Scott Card... Because he makes fantasy with depth and heart
- •Children of the RiverI think I read this at least three times in high school. A romance that gave me info on recent-ish world events and has characters that seek justice and mercy (! Right?!)
- •The Great GatsbyMy high school teacher was correct - it reads like a whole different story when you re-read in your later 20's.
- •PersuasionA bit more somber than other cheerful Austen books, but I love it all the same.
- •Life of PiThere are books that have paragraphs that feel like pieces of art. This is one of them.
- •Scary CloseThis is the only book I have on my phone and I keep rereading bits of it here and there. Simple and incredibly well written- Miller makes writing look easy.