7 truths about skin you'll find hard to believe.
The Truth About Skin Care. Soon to be published.
- •Cleansing your face really does nothing.
- •Sunscreen lasts one hour at the most.
- •No over-the-counter product can change your skin for good.
- •Eye creams don't do one thing.
- •Lips that are chapped need to be exfoliated with AHA or Retin-a. Then apply Aquaphor.
- •Moisturizers are temporary...like a band aid. They cannot penetrate or hydrate.
- •Dark skin is sensitive to chemicals. Fair freckled skin is not. To distinguish: if you got really dark as a kid when in the sun then you have dark skin.