Best and punniest Daily Show segment titles
I always thought whoever comes up with the headlines for the Daily Show segments is the unsung hero of that show. These are all from the Jon Stewart era.
- •President evilRe: GOP's paranoia about President Obama
- •A million gays to deny in the MidwestWhen Indiana passed "religious freedom" legislation that was basically an excuse to discriminate against the LGBT community
- •The Vagina ideologuesRe: firestorm about contraception policy
- •Whose red line is it anywayRe: the less than clear red line President Obama kept referring to when it came to Bachar el Assad's treatment of the Syrian people
- •The Indecision 2000sA classic.
- •Start warsWhen the GOP advocated for bombing Iran instead of negotiating the nuclear deal
- •Mess O'PotamiaRecurring title for anything regarding the invasion of Iraq or its consequences
- •Iraq to the future
- •The Special networkWhen Fox News wanted to be given credit for doing absolutely nothing special
- •Majority retortRe: GOP's many responses to Obama's State of the Union in 2015
- •The Fresh Prince of Ball AirRe: Deflategate
- •Rand theft caught'oWhen Rand Paul stole lines from Wikipedia for a speech
- •The big wang theoryRe: Anthony Weiner's dick pic scandal
- •Les measlesrablesRe: Measles outbreak
- •Get us to the GeekRe: the search for Edward Snowden
- •Lawsuits of the Rich and ShamelessWhen AIG's CEO sued the government for "unfair treatment".
- •GOP almighty2012 election
- •We miss you, Jon.