Over/Under: Men edition
From a straight woman's point of view.
- •Abs.Over. Look, I appreciate a chiseled chest as much as the next gal, but sometimes, it's about the abs in your brain. (It's a metaphor, ok? It's not a good metaphor, but it's a metaphor)
- •Penis lengthOver. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- •GirthUnder. I mean, as long as we're gonna be shallow, let's be shallow in an anatomically sound way.
- •KindnessUnder. Always. It can never be overrated. Ever.
- •Similar Political leanings/Religious views if these considerations are important in your own life.Under. "Never discuss politics on the first date" is terrible advice in my opinion. P.S.: I do say similar, not identical. It's about the values, not necessarily the specifics.
- •An ability to process and communicate complex emotions.Under under under under. I will leave it at that, because I could go on for hours about this.