BEST COOKING COMPETITION SHOWS
- •The Great British Baking ShowExtremely talented home bakers set in bucolic England. The judges say things like "absolutely scrummy!"
- •Masterchef JuniorThe kids are adorable and incredibly talented. Gordon Ramsey is super nice.
- •Cupcake WarsThe people on this show are a disaster that's fun to watch. Some creative things happen. Justin's puns will make you groan. Florian says things like "eet doesn't wark for me."
- •ChoppedSome people have interesting life stories. Loads of creativity. Scott Conant says things like "I HATE red onions!" and "SALT THE PASTA WATER."
- •Iron Chef (original, not american)The dubbed judges are hilarious. The chefs are super high caliber and usually blend French with Asian styles, which is interesting.