BEST RESTAURANTS IN THE EDGEWATER NEIGHBORHOOD OF CHICAGO
Also includes the Andersonville area
- •DakKorean chicken wings of the gods. The Dak sauce is sweet and tangy, and the barbecue sauce is spicy and sticky. The rice bowls are also awesome. Get 10 wings and be in chicken heaven.
- •Cookies and CarnitasOrder the tacos. Especially the goat tacos. But also look at their specials, because sometimes they have wonderfully unique items like lamb hearts and sweetbreads. And then order all of the cookies. ALL OF THE COOKIES.
- •Thai GrillSolid Thai restaurant with delicious green curry. Their bubble teas are also some of the best I've ever had.
- •The Waterfront CafeA wonderful spot for a summer lunch. Sit right outside on the beach and enjoy wraps, grilled pineapple, and blackberry lemonade. A little pricey, but worth it for the beautiful view of Lake Michigan.
- •Big JonesCome here for bold New Orleans flavors. The fried chicken is crispy, perfectly seasoned, and AMAZING, but really, it's hard to go wrong with any of the dishes.
- •M. HenryBest brunch spot I've been to in Chicago. The sour cherry mascarpone pancakes are to die for. A huge selection of sweet and savory breakfast items, ridiculously quick service, and extremely affordable.
- •HopleafBesides the extensive list of brews and cocktails, the food is delicious too, and not just compared to most bar foods. I highly recommend the goat stew. And the blueberry mead.
- •Swedish BakeryOkay, so this isn't a restaurant, but I had to include it so more people know about the glorious baked goods within.