FAVORITE EPISODES OF GILMORE GIRLS, SEASON 4
- •The Fundamental Things ApplyProbably the only instance in the show where a boy doesn't fall completely in love with Rory at first sight.
- •Ted Koppel's Big Night OutSomehow perfectly captures the feeling of being in college for me, even though I only went to a football game once. Plus, Richard and Emily drama.
- •Scene in a MallLove the Gilmore girls bonding at the mall food court. So sad at the end with the apples.
- •Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the TwistTotally shameless Rory/Paris kiss. But the whole episode is silly, light-hearted fun.
- •Tick, Tick, Tick BoomWho knew insurance drama could be so interesting?
- •Last Week Fights, This Week TightsAs much as I don't ship Luke and Lorelai together (so much better as friends), they are pretty sweet here together. Let's just pretend Rory doesn't reject Jess at the end.