FAVORITE EPISODES OF GILMORE GIRLS, SEASON 7
Nothing in the first half, everything in the second half
- •To Whom It May ConcernLorelai's sweet reference letter. Paris not having time for bullshit.
- •I'd Rather Be in PhiladelphiaLogan being absolutely sweet and supportive. The beginning of the end between Christopher and Lorelai.
- •Farewell, My PetThe breakup scene between Lorelai and Christopher is heartbreaking and incredibly acted.
- •Hay Bale MazeWonderfully nuanced conversations about careers, risks, priorities, and responsibility. Sweet Rory and Logan moments. Long awaited apologies between Luke and Lorelai.
- •Lorelai? Lorelai?I identify with Rory so hard this episode. Job rejections suck, and she portrays the suckiness realistically. Lorelai's sweet karaoke song.
- •Unto the BreachRory's mature rejection of Logan. Lorelai's proud moment.
- •Bon VoyageWonderfully sad and sweet. Perfect ending.