LATE NIGHT HOSTS, RANKED
- •Conan O'BrienALWAYS. I prefer classic Late Night Conan, but his current TBS gig has some good hits as well
- •Stephen ColbertStill warming up to the gig, but he's just so damn awesome
- •Craig FergusonQuirky. Scottish.
- •David LettermanA late night great. Lovable grump. Comedic pioneer.
- •James Corden
- •Seth MyersBoring. Bland. Vanilla. The most grating giggle. Bleh.
- •Jimmy FallonHe's a talented and nice guy, but a TERRIBLE late night host. Fawns over guests. Suck-up. Not funny. Terrible interviewer. UGH.
- •Jay LenoUnfunny hack. Stole the Tonight Show from Conan. Need I say more?