LISTAPP WAS THE FIRST TIME I...
ListApp's community is so warm and welcoming that it's encouraged me to write about things I've been too scared to write about before
- •Talked about my grief about my mom so casuallyThe amount of support I've received here when talking about my mom makes me feel less alone in my grief.
- •Described myself as a "freelance writer"I recently quit my job to pursue a less lucrative career in doing something I love. I've been too afraid to tell anyone in case I fall on my face.
- •Talked about my experiences being bulliedThis is partly because not many people follow me, so it's kind of like I'm just telling myself. But anyways, it's good to get it out and not feel ashamed about it anymore.
- •Wrote about televisionI've always wanted to write about television, but I've been too afraid/lazy. Writing a few lists here inspired me to start my blog.
- •Talked about some of my anxietiesI've always felt kind of embarrassed about things that give me anxiety, so it's nice to talk about it finally
- •...openly admitted I masturbateSuggested by @ijeoma
- •Figured out what I'm really looking for in a manSuggested by @mlh
- •Realized writing consistently can be effortless, and that people will respond to it.Suggested by @kellydehoop
- •Put up pictures of me getting into drag.Suggested by @jeremysomething
- •Talked about my rape publiclySome Facts About August 30th, 2014 and Why I Still Have Trouble Using the Word "Rape" When Discussing My RapeSuggested by @RachelP
- •Wrote about being sexually assaulted as a childSuggested by @julieuhls
- •Spoke publicly about my criminal recordSuggested by @originalamericantrt