ON SOME NIGHTS, I RELIVE THE TRAUMA OF LOSING YOU
- •On some nights, all the feelings from that horrible year, the worst year of my life, come rushing back to me so clearly.
- •The pain is so fresh, I feel like I'm watching you die all over again.
- •Losing you was the most traumatic thing I've ever experienced.
- •I have so many regrets that eat away at me.
- •I wonder if I'll ever stop hurting this badly.
- •I wish I could go back. Back to that year, so I could do it right. Back to childhood, when we were a happy little family.
- •Back, back, always looking back.
- •I wish I could go back.