PIXAR MOVIES RANKED
Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •Cars 2Pixar really just came up short with this one. 💔
- •Monster's UniversityI really liked this movie, just sequels/prequels usually don't do it for me as much as Pixar Originals. From here on out its going to be tough to rank.
- •CarsReally a great movie, my cousin was obsessed with it at the time though so I've heard Larry the Cable Guy's voice way too much because of this.
- •Toy Story 2Not as good as 1 or 3
- •The IncrediblesAll praise Edna Mode.
- •A Bug's LifeThe music alone 💚
- •WALL•ESuch an awesome love story.
- •Good DinosaurI love this movie despite its low approval rating.
- •Toy StoryClassic. Those white clouds, that blue sky.
- •RatatouilleMade cooking look so fun/graceful/beautiful.
- •Toy Story 3So many feelings. Took my little brother to the midnight premiere which makes it extra special.
- •Monster's Inc.All around great. Kitty!
- •BraveI love me a good story about a young woman rejecting parents pushing them towards men.
- •Inside OutSo perfect. Pretty much tied with 2 & 1.
- •Finding NemoNostalgic. Always been one of my all time favorite movies.
- •UpMy now husband asked me to be his girlfriend with a painting he made of a scene from this movie. I cry every time I watch it.