PIXAR MOVIES RANKED
Inspired by @amieshmamie
- 16.Cars 2Pixar really just came up short with this one. 💔
- 15.Monster's UniversityI really liked this movie, just sequels/prequels usually don't do it for me as much as Pixar Originals. From here on out its going to be tough to rank.
- 14.CarsReally a great movie, my cousin was obsessed with it at the time though so I've heard Larry the Cable Guy's voice way too much because of this.
- 13.Toy Story 2Not as good as 1 or 3
- 12.The IncrediblesAll praise Edna Mode.
- 11.A Bug's LifeThe music alone 💚
- 10.WALL•ESuch an awesome love story.
- 9.Good DinosaurI love this movie despite its low approval rating.
- 8.Toy StoryClassic. Those white clouds, that blue sky.
- 7.RatatouilleMade cooking look so fun/graceful/beautiful.
- 6.Toy Story 3So many feelings. Took my little brother to the midnight premiere which makes it extra special.
- 5.Monster's Inc.All around great. Kitty!
- 4.BraveI love me a good story about a young woman rejecting parents pushing them towards men.
- 3.Inside OutSo perfect. Pretty much tied with 2 & 1.
- 2.Finding NemoNostalgic. Always been one of my all time favorite movies.
- 1.UpMy now husband asked me to be his girlfriend with a painting he made of a scene from this movie. I cry every time I watch it.