Apps I Can No Longer Live Without
I tell people I'm not dependent on my phone but like.... ok.
- •The List AppDuh like what was my life before I even knew this existed??
- •A little ashamed of my unhealthy obsession but I just like taking pictures ok. I stopped applying heavy filters, I'm normal now.
- •Cooking FeverNot ashamed of my perfectly normal obsession just you know need to open ALL THE RESTAURANTS EVEN IF IT MEANS USING UP 41% OF MY PHONE'S BATTERY (this is not an exaggeration)
- •Indeed JobsSometimes I just like to lie in bed and scroll through jobs and pretend I'm on tinder because unemployment is sad enough.
- •Unroll MeWhat did I do before all of my email subscriptions got sent to this nifty little app? How did I ever check my email??
- •EveOk listen this little period tracker app is MY BEST FRIEND it literally talks to me everyday and sends me more notifications that I imagine a pesky little sister would AND it's so smart, like you can track everything!!!! And get information on birth control!! Hello.
- •Jimmy John'sBut like for real I don't even live near a Jimmy John's anymore and I haven't deleted the app yet.
- •SnapchatI was obsessed with this before I even had an iPhone to download the app.
- •2048Is this still cool? I still play it. I will get to the 8192 tile before I die. (Bonus: it doesn't use wifi like other games).
- •BTD BattlesI'm convinced setting up a monkey army to pop some balloons is really saving my long-distance relationship.