The 10 Best Presents I Have Ever Received, Ranked 📁
Merry Christmas 🎄 and by Christmas I mean #draftmas 📂🗃
- 10.Barnes and Noble gift cardsSay no more. I love you.
- 9.Flannel pajamasI had this one pair of pink pajamas with hearts on them and I wore them every single night until my mom threw them out because they were worn down and I cried (I was 13). I got a new pair yesterday and they are 👌
- 8.My hairdryer(s)I have never bought a hairdryer, but both of my grandmas have given me hairdryers over the holidays. Is this a grandma thing? Regardless, they're always nice and I use a hairdryer all the time.
- 7.EarringsSome of my favorite earrings have been given to me by my friends or family (this goes for most jewelry but I love earring the most).
- 6.My laptop😍🤗 I could hug it
- 5.Iceberg Seals, the gameMy friend bought me this game this past summer and it's meant for ages 6+. I've played it more than I'd like to admit.
- 4.JournalsMost of the journals I have were gifts and they were always useful, thoughtful, and beautiful.
- 3.My sewing machineMy grandma has gifted me two different sewing machines because I'm spoiled (jk) but I treasure them and can't wait to decorate my future apartment with so many crafts.
- 2.My KitchenAid mixerI literally cried when I found out I was getting one for my college graduation. I only took it out of the box once. I'm afraid to use it.
- 1.Maximum RideMy grandparents bought me this book at the end of 6th grade and it changed my life. One of my favorite books.