TODAY IS A GREAT DAY BECAUSE 11/20
- •I got out of bed.After going to Mockingjay at midnight, I got home at almost 3 am. I got about 3 hours of sleep but I managed to get out alive.
- •Patina Miller in Mockingjay.The queen of Broadway, now the rightful president of Panem. I don't really even care much for the hunger games. But I love Patina.
- •The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.I haven't seen the movie in so long but it'll always be a fav classic. Watching it bundled up in blankets with my favorite theatre people.
- •Got a hot 10-20 minute nap in during German.After we watched the 1971 movie version of Frau Holle (my favorite) I passed out on the floor.
- •Spaghetti Eis.German Club Represent. Ice cream in the shape of spaghetti.