HOW I IMAGINE MY DAY WILL GO ONCE I'M MARRIED
Getting married July 9 and I'm pretty sure this is how the rest of my days will go...
- •6:45 AM Wake up next to him, happyWhy I would all of a sudden be happy to be waking up really early in the morning I do not know, because it sucks.
- •7:20 AM Be ready and have all of our stuff ready to go to work for the dayHow I will do this I have no idea. Because currently my mom gets all of my stuff ready while I'm getting ready and I still don't get out the door until 7:25...
- •7:25 AM kiss and leave for work...yea
- •8:00 AM to 4:30 PMWorkkkkk
- •5:00 PM Get home and cook dinner together:) unless I have grad school that night
- •Alternate 5:00 to 6:00 PM Wait for grad school, talk on the phone with him, do homeworkIt's too much gas to go home and come back so I just chill in my office until class (I work at the University)
- •6:00 PM post-dinner chill/drive/walk around the neighborhood
- •7:00 PM watch television or do homeworkDepends on the night. We decided that since we are both in school we will try to have designated us-nights and homework-nights. We're gonna try...
- •8:00 PM more television watching or homework doing
- •9:00 PM start getting ready for bedMaybe get things ready for the next day? Outfits? Food?
- •Alternate 9:00 PM Get home from classAnd eat something if I didn't earlier. If I did then start getting ready for bed
- •10:00 PM in bedCuddling and happy :)