WHY JIMMY BROOKS IS/WAS THE BEST CHARACTER ON DEGRASSI
I'm currently on season 7. Don't talk to me. ALSO THERE ARE SPOILERS obviously
- •Let's start off by eliminating the worst characters. Them being: Ashley, Emma, Jay, Peter, and Darcy.THIS IS IN MY OPINION AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- •Jimmy (Drake;Aubrey) is one of the few actors on the show who can decently act. It's not super cringe worthy.
- •He started out as a stellar basketball star and after his accident, he began to pursue a career as an artist. Although he still loved to draw, he became a realist and decided that studying to become a lawyer was an appropriate route.His accident :(
- •One of the few (if not only) guys who didn't mistreat women. Every 'crush' he had was based on genuine feelings. Rarely have his breakups been his fault or due to his own mistakes.He's not perfect but he real
- •Let's not forget that his rapping skills do shine on the show. Way awesome.It was tragic how Ashley felt to be extremely selfish when it came to sending in their demo.... but I digress.
- •He was such a true friend to spinner and marco. One of my favorite degrassi moments was when Jimmy consoled Marco after he had been jumped. Same goes with spinner when he was diagnosed.