GIVE ME GOOD ADVICE
On anything and everything
- •There is no such thing as bad dates just new experiencesThis excludes the obvious bad dates like stalkers and physical and verbal harm
- •When you order a drink ask for the ice on the sideIt saves you money
- •Drink lots of waterSelf explanatory.
- •Idk is this random? I might delete this list lolBut still please give me some advice.
- •RESPECT YOURSELFUsually shouted at me by my Mom. Still good advice though.Suggested by @stars
- •Life is too short to have a job you hate.I'm 45 years old and I've had jobs that paid good money that I hated and jobs I've loved that paid less. It's worth the sacrifice to love what you do.Suggested by @thesting
- •Scared pussy don't make money/Risk it to get that biscuitSuggested by @olive
- •Don't let other people tell you what you should like!! Who cares if Moby Dick (or whatever) is famous it's also really boring you read that historical romance (or whatever) WITH PRIDEBECAUSE YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE and don't you forget itSuggested by @MayaML
- •If Dwight ever asks you to be in something secret, you respond with "Absolutely, I do".Suggested by @BWN_7
- •Only wash your jeans when they are dirty. Wash your bed sheets more often than you want to.Suggested by @notfunny
- •Travel by yourself.Whether it's to another city for the weekend, another state for a few days, or a whole new continent... You'll never find out more about yourself than getting lost.Suggested by @michellejennifer
- •You can't put a price on your sanity.This goes with jobs you don't love and make you crazy. It can also go with staying home from Black Friday shopping; maybe not shopping at Walmart (for example) when it's busy and paying a little more money at a non-crazy store; just buying a new vacuum cleaner to replace the one that sucks because it doesn't suck. Things like that.Suggested by @rulesofjinx
- •There is no such thing as a "guilty pleasure."You like what you like and assigning anything this term makes you feel badly, which is unnecessary. Be kind to yourself and just indulge your tastes. They're what make you special.Suggested by @notoriousMEG
- •2 things will guaranteed make you thank yourself later: do all the dishes at night and make your bed every morning. After doing the dishes you'll be pissed and tired, but you'll be greeted with a made bed. And after making your bed in the morning, you'll be pissed again, but then you'll be greeted by a clean kitchen. 💯😁Suggested by @migmags