WATCH THESE MOVIES YOU WON'T REGRET IT
- •Scott Pilgrim VS the WorldI will defend this movie until the end of time. Clever, funny, and star-studded cast.
- •Short Term 12Amazing perspective on life and love's impact on all ages. Brie Larson gives emotional and phenomenal performance.
- •500 Days of SummerWatch this while single, post breakup, or while dating someone and you will catch feels no matter what. ZOOEY
- •Me, Earl, and the Dying GirlWhile this is about a girl with cancer, it somehow succeeds in humor as well. Refreshing and (disclaimer) will make you cry. Duh.
- •Frances HaHEY LADIES! Looking for a movie that's smart, unique, includes an independent female lead, and not centered around the girl needing a guy? You're welcome.
- •RushmoreAn older Wes Anderson with fanatic storyline and quite a bit of heart. Young Jason Schwartzman and Bill Murray combo is perfect.
- •AmélieThe cutest lil damn movie you've ever laid eyes on. Watch it and have eternal warm fuzzies and a smile on your face the entire time. Plus it's visually stunning.
- •The Skeleton TwinsAnother sad movie but if you dig them, you're in for a treat. Also succeeds in being funny, but very different/dark roles for Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader.