A "PLAYLIST" (CIRCA 2009)
Always been listing. Retrieved from a notebook that my "BFF" & I used to pass back and forth sophomore year of high school (with original commentary).
- •Curse of Curves- Cute Is What We Aim forOld, I know, but I've been listening to it a lot lately. It's catchy =]
- •That Green Gentleman/ Northern Downpour- Panic at the DiscoI really like that band. Idk why, but I do, A LOT haha. Imma freak.
- •Starlight- Muse / Super massive black hole- MuseIdk it's kinda weird like his voice kinda gets weird & high in places but I love it. They're kind of a more out there version of Coldplay in my opinion.
- •If You Can Afford Me- Katy Perry(Her whole album really) funny, upbeat, catchy. I bought her album & like it. "If you want me, stop begging. I don't put out for charity." Hahahaha. That ⬆️ makes my life.
- •Sleeping Sickness/ The Girl/ Save Your Scissors all by City and ColourSo basically it's this guy and an acoustic guitar. And it's completely amazing. My cousin introduced me to them over break. Haha. =]
- •Right Now- AkonYeah..
- •Pretty much the whole new AAR* album*EDITORS NOTE: All American Rejects
- •Green Light- John Legend
- •Shrink the World- Yellowcard
- •Universal Min Control- Common"I stay fresh like I'm wrapped in plastic" =]
- •FOB's new album. Especially she's my Winona
- •💜COME ON GET HIGHER- MATT NATHANSONYeah I am completly (sic) obsessed with this. It's so sweet/cute/amazing. I've been listening to it A LOT lately
- •... and my ipod diedWTF?!?
- •2009 ~AESTHETIC~ pt 1
- •2009 ~AESTHETIC~ pt 2