FAVORITE TAYLOR SWIFT SONGS BY ALBUM
Inspired by the same brain of @jessacosta
- •Taylor SwiftMary's Song- stupid cute & classic country Tay. I'm not crying, you're crying.
- •FearlessThe Way I Loved You- I really connected to this as a 15 year old, but I didn't have a conflict ridden relationship???
- •Speak NowBack to December- I love Taylor's ballads. I came here to be sad & she does it best. Once again young Cara really connected to feelings of regret in love (historians are still unsure why though?)
- •RedHoly Ground- This is so unfair because Red is my favorite album by far. But this is the peppier version of State of Grace so it wins.
- •1989All You Had To Do Was Stay- Such a sad jam. The music of my soul.