HOW I TAME MY FACE CATERPILLARS (AKA EYEBROWS)
I like it when other people do these things
- •Look at your caterpillarI've already shaped these bad boys. This list is more about maintaining them. If you wanna know about shaping, I'd suggest two paths: 1) get them done once & up keep (but most places tend to do em too lil which is why I do mine myself) or 2)YouTube that ish. People have 17,000 eyebrow videos. I've watched about 100 of them.
- •Brush up all those lil hairsI stole this mascara wand from a makeup stand at Kohls. Brush up the front half of your brows! Don't mess with your tail.
- •Trim anything that goes above the natural brow lineDon't cut into your brow. But trim the long dudes above it. Use nail scissors I recommend. Sorry for no pic but I'm not a wizard & didn't wanna stab myself.
- •Congrats your brows should look less bushy now
- •Pluck that ishAnything outside the designated brow area. Some people say not above the natural brow line, but I disagree. Do what makes you happy. Find tweezers you like! I prefer the basic slanty guys personally.
- •That's pretty much itIf I'm wearing makeup I also fill them in pretty minimally with a matte taupe eyeshadow & an angle brush. But I think I'm also going to do a make up list & ill talk more about that there?