MY MYSPACE "ABOUT ME"
I like to think you all would have been in my top 8
- •im a sophmoree at dgn.From the start, a bold stylistic choice to ignore basic capitalization, grammar, & spelling for AESTHETIC
- •i love music, and i couldn't live without my iPod.For a better picture, it was a turquoise iPod nano that I currently live without.
- •i'm sarcastic, get over it.Apparently v aggressively so
- •if you can make me laugh, i basically love you :]You can upgrade to the deluxe version of my love for $3.99
- •i am really crazy and loud or i can be more serious.So, like a normal person?
- •love me, sweet.Incorrect punctuation & so nonchalant. As if EVERYBODY loved me (they did not).
- •if not, well don't talk to me.Pretty reasonable solution tbh
- •kay?Who isn't agreeing to these terms?
- •my friends are amazing and are pretty much my life.Author's note: they were not really amazing.
- •i'm pretty religious, & kinda old-fashioned.Possibly the second actually descriptive non general piece of information here
- •i can be extremely outgoing, but only if i care enough about you to want to talk to you =].Things I am unsure about in this sentence: 1) the definition of outgoing, 2) the definition of extremely, & 3) the smiley aesthetic I'm going for here DAMN CARA
- •hate liars and fakes, own up to your shit.Okay guess I'm not THAT religious. Blaming this one strictly on Fall Out Boy.
- •i'm me [pretty awesome =] ]Just in case you didn't have a positive impression this far. DAMN CARA WITH THE BRACKETS, like??? Could you not???
- •i'm a facebook person.So progressive & cool
- •if you wanna know me talk to me.Why does this even need to be said? Shouldn't they already know Cara based on the above information? You aren't cool & aloof if you took the time to write the rest of that shit out
- •ADDED BONUS: here's a old default pic