PRIDE & PREJUDICE QUOTES I RELATE TO ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL
- •"Good heavens. People."
- •"Humorless poppycocks, in my limited experience"About men. Need to be using this on a daily basis.
- •"She looked positively medieval"I am living my disheveled life to the fullest
- •"What a shame for I dearly love to laugh"I'm serious about 2% of the time
- •"In fact there are few people in England who have more true enjoyment of music than myself. Or better natural taste"I'm such a music snob I'm sorry but it's true
- •"If I had ever learnt, I should have been a great proficient"Mostly about sports, but truly about everything I'm bad at
- •"I do not have the talent of conversing easily with people I have never met before"
- •"Oh, it's a disaster isn't it?"Anytime I have to do anything
- •Not a quote but I feel this interaction in my bones