REASONS 2016 WILL BE AWESOME
The future can be scary but instead let's think about how exciting it will be & not fall into a pit of existential dread
- •I will graduate!Power of positive thinking
- •I will become employed!Power of positive thinking part 2
- •I like my roommates!This small thing takes a significant amount of stress out of my life
- •I like my friends!It's really important to my sense of wellbeing that I have a support system I'm connected to. I have that & I like them. It's good.
- •I love my church!So much of my sense of community has come from my church. Makes a big city feel like home & reminds me of what is important to me & encourages me to grow as a person.
- •Mary is coming to visit!Makes going back to Boston so soon more tolerable
- •I'm going to visit Sarah!Seriously @sew10a FEBRUARY CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH
- •Sarah is coming to visit!My amazing best friend is coming for a weekend of fun/ watching me graduate on Monday before we fly together back to Dallas 😎
- •So many weddings!Going to Dallas for wedding #1. Chicago in June. Austin in July. Lubbock in August. & San Antonio in October.
- •Plus concerts!Already have tickets for Jack's Mannequin & Twenty One Pilots! It'll be swell.
- •It's going to be goooooood