SUPER CATHOLIC SHIT IN MY PARENTS' HOUSE
I've been working on this for too long because I just keep finding more
- •Prayer card # 1A classic
- •Prayer card # 2Maybe a reminder to praise God for healing???
- •Baby Jesus magnet"Love child" I'm uncomfortable
- •Catechism shelf
- •New Years blessing written in chalkWhat's that on the door???
- •A HOLY FOUNTthat I asked for my birthday when I was 10. Around the time I thought I wanted to be a nun.
- •Don't forget the holy waterFor a blessing as you leave!
- •Weekly devotional guideAbove the kitchen sink
- •Framed communion picsMyself
- •Part 2My sister
- •Pic from my sister's communion with our family's favorite priestFather Ken is dope tho. He sent me a graduation card this year even though I haven't been Catholic for about 7 years. What a guy. Only thing that makes this BLIND FAVORITISM okay (my sister vs me, not Ken vs the other priests)
- •Giant Virgin Mary, pic of Jesus, wooden praying hands, smaller Virgin MaryThis corner is a doozy. Shout out to @kelrie for noticing the palms. Sneaky lil bastards.
- •Artsy Virgin MaryU rnt fooling anybody Colleen
- •Other artsy Virgin MaryColleen is my mom's name, just FYI
- •Church calendar
- •This purple Virgin Mary CandleI love it so much
- •Some hymns taped to the inside of a cupboardIn case you need both a cup for water & to praise Jesus for giving you the water of life