THE MOST RIDICULOUS CLOTHING I OWN🏀
I'm an adult & a disturbing amount of my closet is there because I thought it was "funny" **** Featuring my best modeling attempts & the last shreds of my dignity @aus10 *****
- •Map print wind breakerObviously from goodwill/ the 90's.
- •Child's Pooh Bear sports topNeon green crop top because it is meant for children. Reminds me I am a sports star.
- •Part 2Truly heinous.
- •Shimmery cheetah print leggingsA gift from my parents & a truly sensuous pose for y'all.
- •Child's large aqua leggingsBarely fit. Circulation gets cut off after 15 minutes BUT LOOK AT THAT COLOR, AMAZING.
- •Giant Aztec print blazerObviously from goodwill/ the 90's. I took out the shoulder pads & wear this regularly. My sanity is also questioned regularly.
- •Floral/plaid/giraffe pajama pantsHonestly the best things I own
- •Harry Styles SweatshirtCANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU ALL BECAUSE IM SO ASHAMED
- •Fur jacketMy sister wore this in high school (no, she was not popular, you guessed right) I ever so graciously saved it from the donation pile
- •Daisy print matching skirt & wind breaker ensembleI BOUGHT THESE SEPARATELY. Fate smiled upon me one day & I found the windbreaker at the mall on clearance. Probably the best thing that has happened in my life thus far.
- •XL tie dye shark shirtI sleep in this every night & have nightmares