THINGS TO EAT IN ABILENE, TX
I lived & ate here for 4 years & I miss it greatly.
- •A burger at Heff'sPeople may try to tell you that Lucy's is better. Those people are fools.
- •A sandwich at Bogie'sMy old standby is the Caine Mutiny (everything is named after Humphrey Bogart movies which I think is the coolest). Also, they actually have veggie-friendly options which is rare in West Texas.
- •Chicken tacos at Armando'sHole in the wall restaurant with the best Mexican food in town. The styrofoam plates truly add to the ambiance.
- •Gewürztraminer at The Mill
- •Pulled pork at Sharon's BBQ
- •Chicken salad & peach tea at Hickory Street Cafe
- •Breakfast burritos at La Pop
- •Long Island at the Beehive