Already on li.st? Open in app.
A few random thoughts I've gathered over the years
- •Listen to needs in your sphere of influence
- •Check in with existing customers - they often have amazing ideas and needs
- •Scour the market to locate likely alternatives,competitors, understand how they are similar different - how they monetize.
Often I am asked how my wife and I raised such great kids:
- •Prioritize life for them - family first
- •Eat meals at the table together
- •Read with them (lots)
When I get around to writing that book...
- •Don't rush the fun stuff
- •Do it now
- •Scarred not broken
Lessons I've learned about happiness
- •Staying debt free.
- •Hugging those you love
- •Surrounding yourself with positive people