Cards I've sent
I love old fashioned greeting cards. More proof that I'm a grandma in the body of a sixteen year old boy. I'll update this list as I send more cards. :-)
- •For my maternal grandmotherTo thank her for sending me a card and money for my birthday.
- •For my paternal grandmotherTo thank her for sending me a birthday card and money.
- •Valentine's Day card for my MumMy mum and I are from England so we spell it "mum" not "mom"
- •Valentine's Day card for DadWe both really love chocolate so this was perfect!
- •For my best friend's birthdayIt's not until mid April but I'm on the ball!
- •For a friend's birthday
- •For my pen pals birthday
- •For Mothers DayI haven't updated this list in so long, I forgot it existed to be honest. Unfortunately a couple cards have been sent now and I never got a photo of them, but I'll include the ones I have. This is for Mother's Day. I really like it because it's cute and spells mum the way I do. It's the British way, and that's how I spelled it as a young child, so I keep spelling it like that now. I got it from the bookstore I love!
- •I love these quote cards
- •I'm giving this one to the family friends I'm going away with this weekend as a thank you along with some bath bombs :-)
- •I'm going to give this one to my best friend (also part of the family friends I'm going away with) along with a chain mail bracelet if I can manage it.
- •Birthday card for my Mum!Her birthday is tomorrow!
- •Postcard for pen pal #1
- •Postcard for pen pal #2
- •Postcard for pen pal #3
- •Birthday card for pen pal #3
- •Tea postcard as part of the birthday gift for pen pal #3