☕️My Mugs, Ranked ☕️
Inspired by @BWN_7 I took the "coffee" out because I don't drink it. I do drink tea and hot chocolate though!
- 15.The Dollarama mug of doomI got this mug for free when I spent over $50 at Dollarama, which is a tragedy in itself. This mug is quite short and very narrow, making an unsatisfying amount of whatever drink you have in it.
- 14.The red happy face mugI got this, along with a green companion, at the $1.50 at Michaels. I miss the green one. It's too small to be satisfying.
- 13.The green and black mug from my dads workI had to take the picture at a weird angle so you can't see the logo and name of where he works. I really like the green interior of this mug and I think pairing it with a black exterior is a really cool idea. Too small though.
- 12.Snoopy mugI love this mug, it's very funny. It makes me happy when I see it in the cupboard but I don't actually use it much as its too small.
- 11.Native design mugI got my this for my dad one year, I think for Christmas. It's a very beautiful design and a really well made mug. But again, it's not as big as I would like.
- 10.Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil bear mugI got this for my dad after he used my green owl mug, which is later on this list. As I got it for him, I don't use it. I do think it's nice though.
- 9.Big red/orange mugDesign wise it's nothing special, but it's great size for hot chocolate!
- 8.My mum's China mugMy dad bought my mum this from London. She kept it in its box for a ridiculous amount of time. It's a nice design, but more importantly a good hot chocolate size, so I like to use it.
- 7.Update: New mug!I got it from Safeway! I think it's quite encouraging for the mornings. It's a really good size too!
- 6.Brown owl mugDesign wise this is probably my favourite mug, but it's tiny so I only use it for water at night.
- 5.Irish sheep mugI love this design! It reminds of my family in Ireland. Also it's a good size for hot chocolate and tea.
- 4.My best friend has four paws cat mugI got this on my birthday and I love the design. My cat is my best friend so it's perfect for me. It's also a decent size. My only complaint is the shape makes it easy to spill. That's my fault for being so clumsy though.
- 3.See no owl, hear no owl, speak no owl China mugThis was a gift from my parents. It's the perfect size and shape for a tea mug. I also love the design. It's based off the "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." saying.
- 2.The green owl mugThis is a big mug and the perfect size for hot chocolate. I also love the owl design on it. My parents go it for me for Christmas this past year. It's my go to hot chocolate mug.
- 1.Another new mug!Yet another owl!