I just had surgery, AMA
Today was my ACL/meniscus repair surgery and I can't wait to go hiking.
- •Yikes! How are you feeling?Suggested by @pathb
- •@pathb not bad! The knee brace is the worst part. It's locked and really tight.
- •Did the doc ask you a million times to confirm which knee was getting fixed??I've heard that happens.
- •@amieshmamie Yes!! Even though they marked that knee.
- •What will you be reading and/or watching while you recover?I have a draft entitled "What I'll Finally Watch If I'm Ever Bedridden."
- •@amieshmamie My to watch list includes This is Us, Taboo, American Crime Story, Sherlock. And reading Thinking Fast and Slow. I do need some reading suggestions!
- •How long are you out of work?? Are you glad for the break or is it hard for you to be away?
- •@amieshmamie I'm out for 6 weeks, but if I'm better can go back a little earlier. I'll probably get bored after 2-3 weeks I think, but I plan do some online CE also.
- •Did you paint your toenails for the occasion?Suggested by @pathb
- •I certainly did 💁🏾And shaved my legs for the occasion lol