Some of My Favorite Things in New Orleans
It is one of my favorite places in the country and I'm longing to go back. There is so much more to it than the crowded French Quarter and Bourbon Street (which is disgusting). All pictures because I love taking them 📸
- •The colors of the shotgun housesI could walk around all day and admire them.
- •$0.50 oystersBest paired with a frozen french 75 👌🏽
- •The red dress runEveryone wears a red dress and parades 💃🏻
- •The outdoor sculpture garden
- •Filming of a Toyota commercial
- •Walking by the tracks