Feminism Is Important Because...
Why is it important to you? Why is it important for the world? What can it do?
- •There are still people who say that Transwomen are not real women.
- •There are still young girls becoming child brides and losing out on education.
- •There are still girls who are forced to undergo genital mutilation.
- •There are still boys who are shamed for doing anything "feminine."
- •Women still don't have control over decisions regarding their own bodiesEven in parts of the UK (Northern Ireland specifically), women can't access legal abortionsSuggested by @alexim