Portrayals of Hamlet, Ranked
I've only seen these 5, but I thought it was list worthy.
- 1.David Tennant.He didn't overact it, which for me seems to be a thing for actors playing Hamlet. His version is my favourite.
- 2.Kenneth Branagh.He only beat Cumberbatch by a fraction. His overacting is borderline annoying, but pretty convincing.
- 3.Benedict Cumberbatch.I love you, but you don't need to cup your face every single time you're upset about something. Every time. But A for effort.
- 4.Mel Gibson.Haircut made him lose points.
- 5.Ethan Hawke.1. American accents. Fucking no. 2. He clearly had no idea what he was saying the entire time. Literally Google "the nunnery scene Ethan Hawke" then read an overview of the actual scene. He was complete shite.