Problems of Moving to a Place Where Literally Everyone Celebrates Christmas Except for You
My first Christmas in an English boarding school..
- •God impregnanted Mary who gave birth to Jesus who is essentially also God?WHAT
- •Doing absolutely shit in Christmas Quizzes.No, don't ask me the names of all the other reindeers.
- •People's absolute shock when they find out you don't celebrate Christmas."What?! You don't celebrate Christmas? What do you do?" "Well, it may be a surprise to you but we have other religions in this world."
- •Not knowing that you're supposed to share Christmas Crackers, in hope that you'll be strong enough to get the gift.You mean I don't get the gift by default?
- •Literally being the only one who doesn't know any of the Christmas Carols.My repertoire doesn't really go beyond Silent Night and All I Want for Christmas is You.. which is totally a carol.
- •Having to get an Ugly Christmas Sweater, for Ugly Christmas Sweater Day.I actually can't believe this is a thing.
- •Not getting Christmas presents.(But also having lovely friends who insist on compensating with Maltesers. <3)